Birds of a feather flock together
Finding good new associates is by no means easy. You will fit into our team if you
- are seeking fair treatment and appreciation of your work, and seek to treat others in the same way,
- understand transition, changes and critique as a positive challenge and an opportunity for improvement,
- view trust, openness and honesty as the basis for working together,
- pass along information according to need,
- assume responsibility with the concomitant decision-making powers,
- reach decisions on the basis of objective and reasonable arguments,
- wish to develop and implement together with us joint objectives and aspirations,
- are interested in an association over the long term, and
- ENJOY DOING YOUR WORK
Did we hear “yes” nine times? Have we sparked your interest? Then please send us your application.
We, the staff at Schwelm Anlagentechnik GmbH, work in an economically sound, middle-market company with about sixty associates. Decades of experience in engineering, manufacturing and maintaining process-related equipment for flammable gases and liquids have made us a specialist in this sector. We look back with pride on the equipment we have installed. This has made us the market leader in Germany with our natural gas filling stations. We are now penetrating very successfully the new, future-oriented market for regenerative energies with our biogas conditioning and feed equipment.
We act in accordance with a quotation from Johann Wolfgang von Goethe: “If we treat people as they are, we make them worse. If we treat people as what they could be, we help them become what they are capable of becoming.”